Microgaming Live Dealer Casinos
An undisputed leader in the gambling industry, Microgaming launched its live dealer platform a bit later than its competitors, yet any roulette, blackjack or baccarat live table developed by that company is a much sought-after game at any casino out there.
Assortment and features of live dealer games
The Microgaming’s range of live dealer games is not as large as that of other suppliers. So far the company has released four live games streamed in real time, namely, Live Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, and Casino Hold’em. Besides, all of them, except the poker, are available in the Playboy version that appeared back in 2013.
Actually, Playboy-branded live games are the same as other standard titles, but the difference is that presenters wear bunny uniforms. The Add Table button embedded into all live games allows to select another live dealer game to open, and run two, three or more games simultaneously switching between them in a click.
The hallmarks of and quick facts about Microgaming live dealer platform are briefly listed below:
- games are broadcasted from land-based studios in Canada, Argentina and the Philippines;
- the only roulette variant offered is a seven-seat European roulette with the Bet Behind feature;
- roulette has single-player and multi-player tables;
- there are English-speaking presenters only on all tables;
- rules for playing the games are available in detail from the gaming screen;
- no instant chat feature;
- games cannot be played in a free mode.
Live dealer games from Microgaming feature an uninterrupted HD quality streaming with high frame rates and smooth performance. In case of poor connection, a player may level down a video quality or switch to a camera view that is less sensitive to an Internet bandwidth.
Unfortunately for tablet and smartphones users, Microgaming live dealer games are not optimized for mobile devices, and they have no plan underway to produce any live dealer mobile games, as far as is known.